101 E Old Town Main Street, Three Forks
The Three Rivers Rod and Gun Club and consists of two non-contiguous parcels. The river parcel consists of 222± acres and offers excellent fishing and hunting. The lodge parcel is approximately 5 miles to the west and consists of 557± acres accompanied by the lodge. The lodge piece is primarily gently rolling hills with natural grasses which offers good deer, antelope and Hungarian partridge hunting.
- MLS® #220494
- Sub-TypeLand w/Structure
- UtilitiesElectricity In, Natural Gas Unavailable, Private Well, Septic
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Listing AgentJames Esperti
- Listing OfficeFay Ranches, Inc
- Address101 E Old Town Main Street
- AreaThree Forks North/Northeast 4TN
- CityThree Forks
- Zip Code59752
- Date ListedMay 10th, 2017
- Days on Market312
- ZoningAR - Agricultural & Rural Residential
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable; however, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Real Estate offerings are subject to error, omissions, prior sale, change, withdrawal without notice and approval of seller. Properties are provided courtesy of Big Sky Country MLS.