1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Vincent Road, Manhattan
Sweeping views will take your breath away from anywhere on this 613± acre, divided into five tracts, property well located in Manhattan, Montana! Currently the property is farmed by a tenant farmer, and the lease provides income. For a more enterprising buyer, this property has been assessed in 5 parcels and could be sold (by the Buyer, or to multiple Buyers at one time) as five individual tracts. No covenants to restrict use.
- MLS® #201015
- Sub-TypeRecreational Land/Acreage
- UtilitiesPrivate Well
- ViewFarm Land, Mountains, Rural, Southern Exposure, Valley
- Date ListedSeptember 17th, 2014
- Days on Market1160
- ZoningAR - Agricultural & Rural Residential
- Address1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Vincent Road
- AreaManhattan Area S of I90 4MS
- Zip Code59741
- Lot DescriptionRolling
- Listing AgentErin Mandeville
- Listing OfficeBig Sky Sotheby's International Realty
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable; however, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Real Estate offerings are subject to error, omissions, prior sale, change, withdrawal without notice and approval of seller. Properties are provided courtesy of Big Sky Country MLS.