businessinsider.com - Let’s boost the chances that your home buying or selling goals for 2013 will be successful by devoting a little time in December to getting things lined up and in motion. Here is my short list of tasks I would put on my December to-do list if I wanted to buy or sell a home next year:
1. Handle your credit horrors.
2. Purge. Get rid of the clutter.
3. Plan your fix-up jobs.
4. Save more and collect your gift money.
5. Connect with an agent of broker - stat.
6. Go open house hunting.
7. Think hard about your deductions.
To read more on this article, click the link below: